13 Nights of Cyber Tricks or Treats
Cyber can be somewhat of a frightening thing so there was really better time to celebrate all the mysteries of Cyber than during the spookiest time of the year, Halloween!
So for the 13 nights before Halloween, we are running a contest to test your Cyber knowledge. The rules are simple and anyone over 18 years old can play but only one person will win and walk away with the free iPad Mini.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you think you have what it takes to compete or you just really want to win the FREE iPad Mini, you need to know how to play, so here it is:
- Each day at 1pm we will post the Cyber Trick or Treat
- It’s up to you decide if it the statement is a Trick (False) or a Treat (True)
- You have until Midnight that day to post your response of #Trick or #Treat via twitter @PhoenixTS_Train or as a comment to the post on Facebook or Google+
- The following day at 11am we will post the answer and again at 1pm the new Cyber Trick or Treat will be posted
- Each correct answer will earn that user 1 point (For a maximum of 13 points total)
- At the end of the 13 days the user with the most points wins
- In the case of a tie, all participants with the most points will be placed into a random drawing and one will be selected.
Told you it was simple! Now all you have to do is start following our pages and remember to watch for the first Trick or Treat on October 19th!
If you have any questions, reach out to us via social media, our contact form on the right or email us at email@example.com.