Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Our 5-day instructor-led DCUFD (Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online includes:
- Instructional training and class exercises
- Required course materials such as pens, notebooks, highlighters, books and other materials
- Course Retake option
- Exam sample questions
- Breakfast, which includes a combination of bagels, doughnuts, yogurt, fruit and juices
- Soda/Coffee/Tea, which are available throughout the day
- Fresh baked cookies are available in the afternoon at participating locations
To learn more about the DCUCI group pricing option available at Phoenix TS, contact a Training Consultant today at 301-258-8200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Solution
- Module 2: Data Center Technologies
- Module 3: Data Center Topologies
- Module 4: Data Center Storage
- Module 5: Data Center Security
The DCUFD exam is associated with the CCNP DC certification and with the Cisco Unified Computing Design Specialist. The exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, solutions, including reference network topologies, routing protocols, traffic design concepts, storage and storage networking architectures, scalability, availability, security, and management architectures.
DCUFD 642-996 exam details:
- Number of Questions: 65-75
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, Drag and Drop, Fill in the Blank, Simulation
- Test Delivery: Pearson VUE
The DCUFD exam tests candidates in the following areas:
- Describe the Design Methodology
- Describe Data Center Structure and Modularity
- Troubleshooting Storage Area Network in a Cisco Data Center
- Design the Core Layer of a Data Center
- Design the Aggregation Layer of a Data Center
- Design the Access Layer of a Data Center
- Design Storage and SAN Solution
- Design Security Consierations into a Data Center
- Design Network Management Considerations into a Data Center
Phoenix TS is an authorized Pearson VUE testing center. To register for your CCNP exam(s), simply select Phoenix TS as your preferred testing center on the Pearson VUE website or call our center directly to schedule your exam.