The CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification training equips students with the skills and knowledge for preparing, presenting, communicating and cultivating an environment for a physical and virtual classroom.
This training prepares students for two exams necessary for earning the certification. The second requirement to achieve the accreditation involves the creation of a video recording of a classroom session for evaluation.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Planning Prior to the Course
- Reviewing the Learning Objectives and Aligning with Organizational Necessities
- Constructing a Learning Friendly Environment
Methods and Media for Instructional Delivery
- Selecting and Implementing Instructional Techniques
Instructor Credibility and Communications
- Evaluating Instructor Subject Expertise and Delivery
- Communication and Presentation Ability
- Establishing and Managing Learner-Focused Environments
- Encouraging and Cultivating Learner Engagement in the Classroom
Evaluate the Training Event
- Learner Performance During and at Conclusion Evaluation
- Instructor and Course Evaluation
CTT Certification Exam
This certification, when gained after completing both exams, proves that an instructor holds a certain level of knowledge, skills and excellence necessary for instruction within the classroom. The cross industry certification applies to all training professionals for technical and non-technical training. To earn this certification candidates must pass the computer-based exam and a classroom trainer evaluation.
- CTT+ Essentials Computer-Based Exam: (TK0-201)
- Number of Questions: 95
- Test Length: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: 655 on a scale of 100-900
CTT+ Classroom Trainer Exam (TK0-202):
CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer Exam: TK0-203
- Passing Score: 36