BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
The CTT+ (CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online equips students with the skills and knowledge for preparing, presenting, communicating and cultivating an environment for a physical and virtual classroom.
This training prepares students for two exams necessary for earning the certification. The second requirement to achieve the accreditation involves the creation of a video recording of a classroom session for evaluation.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Planning Prior to the Course
- Reviewing the Learning Objectives and Aligning with Organizational Necessities
- Constructing a Learning Friendly Environment
Methods and Media for Instructional Delivery
- Selecting and Implementing Instructional Techniques
Instructor Credibility and Communications
- Evaluating Instructor Subject Expertise and Delivery
- Communication and Presentation Ability
- Establishing and Managing Learner-Focused Environments
- Encouraging and Cultivating Learner Engagement in the Classroom
Evaluate the Training Event
- Learner Performance During and at Conclusion Evaluation
- Instructor and Course Evaluation
CTT Certification Exam
This certification, when gained after completing both exams, proves that an instructor holds a certain level of knowledge, skills and excellence necessary for instruction within the classroom. The cross industry certification applies to all training professionals for technical and non-technical training. To earn this certification candidates must pass the computer-based exam and a classroom trainer evaluation.
- CTT+ Essentials Computer-Based Exam: (TK0-201)
- Number of Questions: 95
- Test Length: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: 655 on a scale of 100-900
CTT+ Classroom Trainer Exam (TK0-202):
CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer Exam: TK0-203
- Passing Score: 36