BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
Our 5 day, instructor-led UCCE-D v11.5 (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online helps prepare learners to deploy the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This course will provide the student with the underlying knowledge to understand deployment design solutions, requirements for deployment, and how to install and configure all major Cisco Unified CCE components. As a part of deployment activities, the student will understand how to install and integrate Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM) with Active Directory, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified CVP components using an IOS-based voice browser and Cisco Virtualized Voice Browser (Cisco VVB), how to install and integrate Cisco Finesse, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified Intelligence Center with Active Directory and associated Data Sources for reporting purposes, and how to install and configure Agent- and IVR-based Outbound Option dialing campaigns. And finally, the student will learn how to setup and use troubleshooting tools including RTMT, System CLI, Diagnostic Framework, and ICM command-line utilities to find status information and log files, and to track a call from the point of entry to the agent desktop.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features and call flow options.
- Understand underlying Cisco Unified CCE processes, messaging and fault tolerance schemes.
- Install, upgrade and make basic configurations in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Install, create databases, integrate, and upgrade all ICM components to include the ICM Router, Logger,
- Administration & Data Server, Peripheral Gateways, CTI Gateway and Cisco Finesse.
- Install, integrate, configure, and upgrade Cisco Unified CVP components to include the CVP Call Server, Voice XML Server, Media Server, Reporting Server and Cisco VVB.
- Install, upgrade, and make configurations for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and Cisco Outbound Option Agent- and IVR-based campaigns.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1 Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
- Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Basic Call Flow Models
Module 2: Cisco Unified CCE Protocols, Processes and Services
- Cisco Unified CM
- Cisco Unified CCE/Intelligent Contact Manager
- Cisco Unified CVP
Module 3: Installing Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Installation Prerequisites
- Cisco Unified CM Installation
- Post-installation Configurations
- Creating Basic Infrastructure
- Upgrading Cisco Unified CM
Module 4: Installing Intelligent Contact Manager
- Installation Requirements
- Pre-installation Tasks
- Install the Main Installer
- Install the Central Controller
- Install the Administration and Data Server
- Install the Peripheral Gateway
- Install CTI Services
- Cisco Finesse
- Upgrading ICM
Module 5: Installing Cisco Unified CVP
- Installation Prerequisites
- Install the CVP Server
- Configure Cisco Unified CVP Components
- Upgrading Cisco Unified CVP Upgrade Path
Module 6: Installing and Configuring Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Module 7: Supporting Cisco Unified CCE
- Maintenance Activities
- UCCE Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 3-1: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lab 4-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 4-2: Install the ICM Central Controller and Administration & Data Server
- Lab 4-3: Configure and Install a Generic PG and CTI Server for Cisco Unified CVP and Cisco Unified CM
- Lab 4-4: Integrate and Test Cisco Finesse
- Lab 5-1: Install, Configure and License Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 5-2: Configure Voice Browsers for Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 5-3: Cisco Unified CVP Proof of Concept
- Lab 6-1: Configure an Agent-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 6-2: Configure a Transfer to IVR-based Outbound Campaign
- Lab 6-3 License and Configure Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Lab 7-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
All students must have their own personal computer or laptop for access to lab systems, WebEx (for WebEx deliveries), and course materials (if electronic materials are used). These computers must conform with these capabilities:
- Windows (preferred), Mac and Linux operating systems supported.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have or the ability to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a solid working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.