BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This 5 day, instructor led RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199) combines the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and II (RH134) into one training accelerated training by addressing Linux system administration skills applicable to a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2 environment.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 301-258-8200.
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems including Stratis
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling and tuning
- Manage users, groups and authentication
- perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Run containers
Training Delivery Methods
5 Days / 32 hours Training
26 NASBA CPE Credits
Field of Study
Candidates can choose to register for the course by via any of the below methods:
- Email: Sales@phoenixts.com
- Phone: 301-582-8200
- Website: www.phoenixts.com
Upon registration completion candidates are sent an automated course registration email that includes attachments with specific information on the class and location as well as pre-course study and test preparation material approved by the course vendor. The text of the email contains a registration confirmation as well as the location, date, time and contact person of the class.
Online enrolment closes three days before course start date.
On the first day of class, candidates are provided with instructions to register with the exam provider before the exam date.
Complaint Resolution Policy
To view our complete Complaint Resolution Policy policy please click here: Complaint Resolution Policy
Refunds and Cancellations
To view our complete Refund and Cancellation policy please click here: Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Access systems and get help.Navigate file systems
- Manage local users and groups
- Control access to files
- Manage SELinux security
- Tune system performance
- Install and update software packages
- Manage basic storage
- Control services and the boot process
- Manage networking
- Analyze and store logs.Implement advanced storage features
- Schedule future tasks
- Access network-attached storage
- Manage network security
- Running Containers
RHCSA EX200 Exam Details:
- All exam questions are performance-based
- The exam is 3 hours
RHCSA EX200 EXAM Objectives
- Understand and use essential tools
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems
- configure locak storage
- Create and configure file systems
- Deploy, configure and maintain systems
- Manage basic networking
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security
- Manage containers
Who should take this training?
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- You will be expected to already understand fundamental Linux computing concepts and be ready to practice the Red Hat Enterprise Linux methods for performing system administration tasks. Significant field experience working with Linux as a system administrator is recommended.
- If you do not have experience with fundamental Linux computer concepts, we advise you to start with the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) course instead.