BONUS! Cyber Phoenix Subscription Included: All Phoenix TS students receive complimentary ninety (90) day access to the Cyber Phoenix learning platform, which hosts hundreds of expert asynchronous training courses in Cybersecurity, IT, Soft Skills, and Management and more!
This 4-day instructor led course will focus on implementation of the GitLab tool. GitLab allows for Developers to use tools within their platform to perform collaboration, integration and issue management. This course will begin by introducing Gitlab and what it is. Then, the history of GitLab will be reviewed alongside past editions of Gitlab. Following this review, the course will discuss advantages and disadvantages that occur when using GitLab and its features.
Participants can look forward to learning about the architecture, GitLab in the Cloud, code bases, DevOps implementation, and GitLab CI. This is an intensive course that includes instructor led demonstration and some hands-on activity.
This course is intended for:
- Software Developers
- DevOps Professionals
- Anyone interested in GitLab repository management
- This course assumes participants have prior experience with software development workflow
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the history Gitlab and its components
• Install and configure Gitlab
• Identify GitLab UI options and configuration
• Implement use of Kubernetes and Docker containers
• Perform Migration from GitHub
• Compare and contrast CVS and Gitlab
• Compare and contrast SVN and Gitlab
• Manage repositories
• Understand how Gitlab and DevOps integrate and work together
• Review the software development life cycle
• Identify the parts and tools available within the GitLab architecture
• Utilize source control, issue tracking, CI/CD, monitoring
• Use Gitlab CI/CD to troubleshoot errors and catch bugs
• Perform continuous integration
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.