This five-day LPIC - 2 training course provides clear and concise information on all Linux administrative topics. The course covers GNU and UNIX commands, devices, file systems, file system hierarchy, user interfaces and more.
- Class exercises in addition to training instruction
- Courseware books, notepads, pens, highlighters and other materials
- Full breakfast with variety of bagels, fruits, yogurt, doughnuts and juice
- Tea, coffee, and soda available throughout the day
- Freshly baked cookies every afternoon - *only at participating locations