Our 2-day instructor-led ITIL Practitioner training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA, Columbia, MD or Live Online is aimed at all IT professionals, and it provides a step between Foundation and the Intermediate Level. Students will be able to not only speak the language of ITIL, but translate it and use it in practice. This course will prepare you for the ITIL® Practitioner exam. Before taking this course, you must have the ITIL® Foundation Qualification.
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Not seeing a good fit?
Let us know. Our team of instructional designers, curriculum developers, and subject matter experts can create a custom course for you.
Learn more about custom training
- Using ITIL – adopt and adapt
- Understanding service
- Delivery models
- Service management versus IT service management
- ITSM Guiding Principles
- Applying the Guiding Principles
The CSI Approach
- Characteristics of the CSI Approach
- Step-by-step guide to the CSI Approach
Metrics and Measurement
- What is measurement for?
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
- Continual improvement of metrics and measurement
- Why good communication is important
- Communication principles
- Communication techniques
Organizational Change Management
- Essentials for successful improvement
- Clear roles and responsibilities
- OCM and ITIL change management
- Impact of organizational change management
- Understanding people’s transition through change
- Key activities for effective organizational change management
- Continual improvement of organizational change management
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 70%
- Duration: 105 minutes
- Format: Scenario-based multiple choice supported by a case study. Exam is open book–The Practitioner Guidance is allowed for reference
- Exam Administers: EXIN, ISEB, APMG, (LCS) Loyalist Certification Services and CSME
- The Practice of Service Management
- The Service Lifecycle
- Understanding of Concepts and Definitions
- Key Models and Principles
- Selected Processes
- Selected Functions
- Selected Roles
- Architecture and Technology
Phoenix TS is an authorized testing center for Pearson VUE and Prometric exams. Register for exams by visiting the Pearson VUE and Prometric websites or call us at (240) 667-7757.
ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.