Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions PhoenixTS will temporarily be unable to provide food to our students who attend class at our Training Center; however, our Break Areas are currently open where students will find a constant supply of Coffee, Tea and Water. Students may bring their own lunch and snacks to eat in our breakrooms or at their seat in the classroom or eat out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
This one-day instructor-led training course covers the essential elements of fostering innovation in the workplace. Through the course, students will understand ways they can create an innovative workspace, key traits associated with innovative leaders in the workplace, as well as specific processes and workflows that can be implemented to help their entire team become innovative thinkers.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand what fostering innovation means
- Learn what an innovative workplace looks like
- Determine how you can help create an innovative workplace environment
- Understand your role in helping to foster innovation
- Know what happens in the workplace when you help foster innovation
- Describe ways that innovation can help your company
Currently, there are no public classes scheduled. Please contact a Phoenix TS Training Consultant to discuss hosting a private class at 240-667-7757.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: Creating an Innovative Environment
Module 3: Who is Doing Well?
Module 4: A Leader’s Role in Innovation
Module 5: Systems and Processes for Innovation
Module 6: Is it Okay to Fail?
Module 7: Innovation and Teams
Module 8: What happens when you foster Innovation