Managing Networks in Linux
- Administering network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
Managing OpenStack Networking Agent
- Managing L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
Deploying IPv6 Networks
- Setting up IPv6 networks in OpenStack
Provisioning OpenStack Networks
- Provisioning tenant networks and provider networks.
Implementing Distributed Virtual Routing
- Enabling distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
Tuning NFV performance
- Tuning OpenStack networking performance.
Implementing NFV Data Paths
- Using network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
Constructing Software-defined Networks with OpenDaylight
- Using OpenDaylight (ODL) to create software-defined networks.
Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.